Hassine Moungla (Ph.D.), HDR Associate Professor, HDR / CNRS Researcher (Delegation) (Maître de Conférences), Universty of Paris Descartes
- Chair of SAC eHealth, IEEE ICC 2019, Shanghai, China.
- Technical Program Chair of IEEE CSCN, October 2018, Paris, France.
- Track Chair de « 5G Evolution and Implementation », ISNCC, June 2018, Rome, Italy.
- General chair de ACM MOBILEHEALTH 2017 WS collocated with ACM MOBHOC 2017, July2017, Chennai, India.
- Chair of eHealth and Well-being Track at IEEE International Smart Cities Conference (ISC2 - 2017), September 2017, Wuxi, China.
- Chair of LIPADE workshop, 2014 Edition 2014, Paris, France.
- Chair d'une session spéciale eHealth à IEEE GISS 2014, avec Maxime Raison, École polytechnique of Montréal à Montréal, Canada.
- Organisation Member: IEEE CNSM 2011, October 24-28, 2011, Paris, France
- Organisation Chair: IEEE international conference for Global Information Infra Structure, IEEE GIIS’09, June 2009, Hammamet, Tunisia
- Demonstration Chair of the fourth IEEE International Workshop on Context Awareness for Proactive Systems, IEEE-CAPS2008 at INRIA-Requencourt June 2009,France
- Organisation Co-Chair of 1st International DisCoTec Workshop on Context-aware Adaptation Mechanisms for Pervasive and Ubiquitous Services - CAMPUS 2008, June 2008, Oslo, Norway
- Organisation Co-Chair, of 7th National Conference GRES 2006, Bordeaux, France.
Technical Program Committee Members
Hassine Moungla has been on the technical program committee of different ACM and IEEE conferences, including GLOBECOM, ICC, WiMob, WCNC, VTC, IM/NOMS, IWCMC, GIIS, WiMob, Wireless Days, CNSM, DSOM, CAMAD and chaired some of their sessions since 2008.
Editorial Activities & Program Comittee
- IEEE Journal on Selected Area in Communications
- Editorial Advisory Board (EAB) member of "Cognitive Radio Sensor Networks: Applications, Architectures, and Challenges." book. This book is scheduled to be published by IGI Global.
- Editorial Advisory Board (EAB) member of International Journal of Humanitarian Technology (IJHT)". IJHT addresses research into the responsible use of advanced technologies which offer concrete ways to improve the life and society of people worldwide. The publisher of the Journal is Inderscience Publishers, UK [URL].
- Member of the computer science department of Technolgy Intitute Board of Paris Descartes University – since November 2008.
- Co-Chair of Paris Descartes recruiting committees (lecturers and associate professors) since Jannuary 2010. -Member of the Rennes 1 University/ IRISA INRIA recruiting committee in 2011 (Associate Professor in Computer Networks - 27-MCF-1068)
- Member of the Rennes 1 University/ IRISA INRIA recruiting committee in 2011 (Associate Professor in Computer Networks - 27-MCF-1068).
- Head of DUT diploma at the computer science department of Technolgy Intitute of Paris Descartes University, 2nd years students – since september 2010.
- A corresponding of the European project PLASTIC at the EU-Telecom Service Oriented Architecture which is a collaboration space among the European research projects: LOMS, MAGNET, OPUCE, SMS, SPICE; 2007-2008.
- Elected member of the School Board (office Board) and Scientific Advisory Board of Technology Institute of Paris Descartes University since 2012.
- Elected member of Scientific Advisory Board of Computer Science Research Laboratory of Paris Descartes University fsince 2015.
- Member of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Member of organizing, technical program committee and co/chair of several IEEE conferences (TPC member for over 15 international conferences).
- A corresponding of the European project PLASTIC at the EU-Telecom Service Oriented Architecture